Design Lead – Substation / Power Distribution Projects
About Our Client
We have been retained by one of our clients. They are global EPC company that strong in Substation / Power Distribution Projects. They are planning to expand their business in Indonesia and looking for some positions to handle their global projects.
- Minimum Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) / Bachelor of Technology (B Tech.,) in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
(Should have studied Full time with English as medium of learning)
- Experience : 7 – 10 years (Predominantly in Secondary Design Engineering activities)
- The Design Lead (Secondary) is required to have an overall knowledge of System Studies, Control & Protection requirement, preparation of Schedules, Layouts and associated calculations.
- The Design Lead (Secondary) is required to have knowledge on National and International Codes and Standards
She / he should have the understanding of Secondary Engineering activities like Schemes, Wiring Diagrams, SCADA & Control System.
- He / she shall have knowledge in CT / VT sizing calculations, battery sizing calculations, AC/DC schematic drawings.
- The Secondary Design Lead should also have detailed knowledge of Substation equipment and their Layouts.
- The Design Lead (Primary) is required to understand and interpret the contractual technical requirements and facilitate the Project Teams as and when required. The person is required have an overall understanding of interface knowledge with Telecom systems applicable for Substation
- Software Skills Required:
General awareness of Dialux and MS Office.
Desirable awareness of ETAP, PSCAD & CYMGRD
- Language Skill: Fluency in Read, Write and Speak of English Language is must.
- Preferred Skills : Candidates with experience in Engineering of Projects in Middle East Countries (UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait) , Africa and ASEAN Countries
As a Design Lead (Secondary) , the person shall be capable of defining, reviewing & executing Secondary Engineering Activities for Substation / Power Distribution Projects. He / She must have advanced knowledge in Protection & Automation System in Substation. The person shall be thorough with protection applications. She / He shall coordinate with vendors for finalization of the equipment.
She / He shall lead a team of Engineers and Draughtspersons for timely completion of the Engineering activities within budget. He / She shall maintain quality of engineering deliverables.
• Timely Delivery of Engineering Drawings & Documents
• Ensure deliveries are aligned to Project Schedule
• Provide and obtain spatial requirements and details of cut-outs and openings to Design Lead (Primary)
• Prepare Design Philosophy of Protection, Control, Signalling & Automation and review of Functional Description document
• Review of Vendor deliverables pertaining to Secondary Engineering
• Define the philosophies on protection, control, signalling & interfacing (for lead)
• Capable of Multitasking and deliver multiple things on time
• Estimate and Plan man-hour requirement Reviewing of BOQ and submission to contracts team and providing technical clarifications
• Coordinating with Operations team and informing Design specifications for obtaining approval
• Coordinate with multiple disciplines for ensuring inter-departmental checks
• Provide support & clarifications to the Site Execution team
• Check pre-award evaluation of vendors (with respect to technical specifications requirement of the client) and forwarding the validation document to Supply Chain Management
• Inspect equipment from the finalized vendor after submission of validation document of the vendor
• Clarify issues with respect to the design & requirements of the client to the Site Execution Team
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com