Design Lead – Civil & Structural (S/S Project)
About Our Client
We have been retained by one of our clients. They are global EPC company that strong expertise in designing RCC building in Oil & Gas sector. They are planning to expand their business in Indonesia and looking for some positions to handle their global projects.
- Minimum Qualification : B.E. / B. Tech. (Civil) / M. Tech. in Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 6 to10 years of Professional experience, out of which at least 3 to 5 years to be in LEAD Position. Should have done Design of RCC Buildings in Oil & Gas Sector ; Exposure in the design of Blast Resistant RCC Buildings would be an advantage.
- Required to have skills in using these software : Proficient in ETABS, SAFE, STAAD Pro, ABAQUS/ANSYS/SAP2000 ; Awareness in AUTOCAD, REVIT & TEKLA
- Fluency in Read, Write and Speak of English Language is must.
- Preferred Skills : Candidates with experience in Engineering of Projects in Middle East Countries (UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait) , Africa and ASEAN Countries
As the Design Lead – Civil & Structural, the person to do the Design of RCC
Buildings including Blast Resistant RCC Buildings as per applicable International codes including ASCE and Shell DEP standard. Be able to perform Non Linear Time History Analysis with material non linearity properties for the Dynamic analysis
Is required to strictly adhere to the schedule of the ongoing projects. He shall also be responsible for adherence to the resource allocated, for self & subordinates, for the project (man-hours) for smooth & timely completion by checking of the designs, drawings and other deliverables for the projects. In addition, he shall be directly responsible for ensuring submission of deliverables, on time, to the clients. The Design Lead shall be required to provide support for the engineering activities covering the full cycle of works from pre-bid engineering to support during commissioning and warranty periods and to extend support to site team.
Shall lead a team of Engineers and draftspersons to manage the Engineering activities within budget, deliver on time and maintaining a high quality of engineering.
• Collecting inputs for project details (plot details, feeder arrangements etc.) from client & Project Engineering Manager
• Collecting inputs for project details (General Arrangement Drawings) from Vendors
• Preparing civil & structural deliverables for the project scope.
• Submission of requirement of man-hours for undertaking & reviewing of design & drawings of the project
• Reviewing of BOQ and submission to contracts team and providing technical
• Reviewing of design & drawings, made by Design Engineers & Draftsman & checking
of design & calculations and obtaining approvals from the client
• Coordination with multiple disciplines for ensuring inter-departmental checks
• Providing support & clarifications to the Site Execution team
• Checking of pre-award evaluation of vendors (w.r.t. technical specifications
requirement of the client) and forwarding the validation document to Supply Chain Management
• Clarification of conflict w.r.t. the design & requirements of the client to the Site
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org