Marketing Director Infrastructure – Jakarta
About Our Client
We are working on behalf of Global Fortune 500 companies, has already become a world-acclaimed infrastructure developer with the integrated ability of investment, construction and operation and with branch offices in over 90 countries and projects in over 100 countries or regions and now is looking for Marketing Director, who have worked as the Deputy General Manager of a division of a big infrastructure contractor in Indonesia or the Deputy General Manager of the operators of transportation facilities and infrastructure are preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or above:civil engineering, urban planning, marketing and graduates from a well-known university in Indonesia or abroad.
- 10 or more years of relevant work experience (project marketing/project management/project investment) in the infrastructure field
- Familiar with regulations and characteristics of the infrastructure market, familiar with the preliminary operation procedures such as project bidding and other relevant regulations and current situation
- Strong network of business connections with the government, clients and other partners in Indonesia
- Fluent English, and Mandarin expertise would be a plus.
- Collecting new projects information related to infrastructure:
- comprehensive urban development
- industrial parks
- waste to energy
- water treatment
- green power
- Developing long-term cooperation and maintaining relationships with state-owned enterprises, private and international clients and partners, and most importantly top management of Indonesia’s central and local government.
- Making effective marketing and business development reports, showing market analysis, predictions, possibilities, etc.
- Assist General Manager to complete the new contract KPI.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org