GENERAL MANGER PROJECT – CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS COMPANY
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading local distributor and applicator of building, industrial, and infrastructure construction products to place a Project General Manager. They are committed to being part of Indonesia’s development by presenting quality products and the right application suited to the needs of their established clientele. Supported by experts with trusted integrity, they continuously work on maintaining high quality standards and providing excellent services for over 29 years handling large & prestigious projects across Indonesia.
- Relevant work experience and background in construction / architectural / industrial / infrastructure projects of around 10 years and above;
- Education background in Civil Engineering from a reputed institution is preferred;
- Strong technical understanding of building structure & civil work;
- Well experienced in project management;
- Proactive approach towards problem solving (a solution minded individual) with good insight on the best ways to communicate issues well with the team and clients at hand;
- Responsible and possess high integrity;
- Excellent leadership skills and able to manage people & grow teams;
- Good medical record;
- Willing to be based in Jakarta yet also work outside Jakarta wherever the project site is located.
- Work on planning as well as overall managing project execution from the technical aspects along with the engineering, field work, supply chain, subcontractors & project teams;
- Control overall project budget and team by maintaining reporting and continuous communication with main contractors of project at hand as well as other stakeholders;
- Audit checking of SOPs along with site quality control;
- Initiate solutions as needed;
- Ensure QHSE / safety is in place and running without any compromises.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org