ASSOCIATE – INTERNATIONAL VENTURE CAPITAL
About Our Client
We have been retained by a multi-stage VC firm with presence across the US, China, India amongst others to place an Associate. They have been established over the past two decades and backed hundreds of companies.
Candidates with experience in private equity, investment banking, management consulting, venture capital, and others are encouraged to apply. We are looking for an aggressive and dynamic individual with an eagerness to be part of a VC looking to expand tremendously across SEA.
- 2 years or more of relevant work experience (either in a fund, management consulting, investment banks, etc.);
- Relevant education background (bachelor’s / master’s degree / MBA / others);
- Flexibility in travel, willing to be based out of Singapore as well as Indonesia;
- Outstanding analytical, financial modelling, and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to produce well thought out presentations and support extensively in sourcing deals;
- Proven track record in investments / deal execution;
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Conduct market study and identify new investment trends / opportunities;
- Perform due diligence;
- Gather information from industry experts;
- Perform valuation analysis & financial modelling;
- Screen deals, meet with prospects, and evaluate investment opportunities;
- Network within other Venture Capital firms;
- Conduct background checks on targeted company’s management;
- Prepare internal investment memos;
- Support the fund’s growth across Southeast Asia;
- Identify next set of startups, disruptive innovations, and trends to invest in, mostly within the enterprise & consumer sector.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org