CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE – HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS
About Our Client
We have been retained by a leading provider of corporate healthcare solutions in APAC to place a Corporate Development Associate. This role will provide an opportunity to work in a fast-growing company led by seasoned senior management team with extensive industry experience and credentials, backed by professional investors. Established just a decade ago, the company has managed to emerge as a significant player within the healthcare industry.
The successful candidate will possibly move onto other aspects of the business and across geographies after working for some time in the Corporate Development office.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in corporate finance / consulting;
- Strong in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience of working with a Big4 (EY / KPMG / Deloitte / PwC);
- Strong in financial modelling;
- Experience in M&A is preferred;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to solve issues on analytical and logical grounds;
- Detail-oriented, motivated, confident, creative, and enthusiastic;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and an independent thinker who’s able to work with minimal supervision;
- Record of being active in co-curricular activities;
- Strive for rigorous thinking and curious;
- Strong work ethic and integrity with an ability to achieve identified targets, both individually and as a part of a team;
- Excellent analytical skills and good business acumen.
- Support corporate development advisor and work with the top management;
- Work across a variety of functions including, but not limited to, operations, finance, business development, and strategic initiatives;
- Lead strategic planning and creation of strategic business roadmap and milestones;
- Lead global strategic business case including M&A;
- Responsible for market research and assessment;
- Connect with various internal stakeholders and responsible for planning business strategy communication;
- Lead governance of mid & long-term strategic plan as well as execution tracking, progress monitoring, and ensuring delivery through priority setting / KPI tracking;
- Lead key projects and monitor progress as well as setting of regular tracking to ensure completion;
- Facilitate management in decision making process and prioritizing in-line with business roadmap in optimization.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com