Business Development Director – LOCAL PRIVATE HOSPITAL
About Our Client
We have been retained by a local private hospital with facilities and services focused towards mother and child care to place a Business Development/Commercial Director.
We encourage those/Medical Doctors with a strong background in Sales and Business Development in Hospital Management to apply
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in a Hospital Management or related field with at least 3 years’ experience at a Director level.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in relevant field.
- M.D. (Medical Doctor) is preferred ; but non-M.D. are also welcome to apply.
- Familiarity with Business Strategic System (KPI, Statistic, Lean, etc.) is a must.
- Strong time management, project management, analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Extensive interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required (oral and written) ; fluency in other languages is a plus
- Develop a long-term business strategy in order to create opportunities for the Company to continue to grow.
- Build a strong relationships with customers, sponsors, or clients that can run in the long-term and are mutually beneficial.
- Seek new opportunities as well as to maintain relationship with customers.
- Work closely with other divisions to meet customer and market needs.
- Plan and supervise new marketing initiatives.
- Conduct market research on a regular basis to stay updated about the market developments and competitors in order to further strengthen the Company’s position in the market.
- Responsible for all BD activities that support the Company’s operations.
- To control the development of the Company’s business implementation.
- Ensure the creation of a harmonious communication relationship with customers.
- Ensure that the policies are well-targeted and well-executed.
- Report directly to BOD regarding any of the BD plans and activities.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org