Legal Manager (Leading Entertainment Company)
About Our Client
Our client is one of Indonesia’s biggest entertainment companies and we are working with them to place a Legal Manager with experience in business contract management including creation and review of agreements and knowledge of both international and domestic legal systems.
This role is Jakarta based.
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in the related field;
- Experience working in a combination of industries, such as Law Firms and Corporate;
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent; (Master’s Degree is an advantage);
- Proficient in professional English and Bahasa Indonesia, both spoken and written;
- Applicants must be willing to work under yearly Contract (renewed) with a possibility of getting appointed permanently;
- Experience as a Manager specializing in Law / Legal Services or equivalent is preferred.
- Provide general legal support and insight to the Company;
- Provide day to day support on drafting, reviewing, and negotiating different scopes of commercial contracts, such as Joint Venture Agreement, License Agreement, Contractor Agreement, Vendor Agreement, Lease Agreement, Distributions Agreement; NDA, MOU, LOI, Licensing, etc;
- Prepare templates of various common bilingual agreements in Bahasa Indonesia & English;
- Provide advice and ensuring compliance with industry specific laws;
- Liaise with other departments for legal advice and support of different scopes of commercial contracts, as required;
- Implement corporate customs according to Company’s Articles of Association;
- Keep up-to-date with new laws and legislation which may affect the company’s business and operation.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com