HEAD OF ENGINEERING – LOCAL LEADING MINING & TECHNOLOGY COMPANY
About Our Client
Our client is a local leading group looking to recruit a Head of Engineering for their Mining and Technology-based business.
- Minimal Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering. Master Degree is a plus.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience as a Senior Developer role, ideally as Lead Developer or Engineering Manager and has hands-on involvement with coding.
- Have a demonstrated experience in the software application delivery for web, mobile, cloud (AWS or GCP), on-premise, and hybrid.
- Able to setup CI/CD pipeline in an excursion to be DevOps working model.
- Have extensive experience in Data Lake, analytics, also the utilization of the BI instruments, such as Power BI and Tableau.
- Experience in managing offshore teams using collaboration instruments would be a bonus.
- Expats are welcome to apply
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering teams as well as the management and execution of software development projects against delivery commitment and project plans.
- Provide solution/architecture for business needs.
- Can code if required.
- Experience of setting spirits plans and goals to guarantee the design is robust and practical.
- Ensure all backlog and also technical debt are properly managed.
- Determining the requirement for training and talent development and also asset mapping.
- Ensure the stability, versatility, and security of the system.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com