Brand Marketing Manager – ESPORTS & MOBILE GAMING
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest e-sports and mobile gaming platforms in Asia backed by prominent venture funds. They have over 40 games on their platform with multiple mainstream as well as indie game developers as their partners.
They’re looking to place a Brand Marketing Manager for their Indonesia business.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Data-driven, analytical, and highly skilled in Ms Excel;
- Experience starting out as a data analyst is an advantage;
- Preferably a football enthusiast;
- Around 6-7 years relevant experience in brand management or brand marketing;
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent;
- Strategic thinker who is able to identify long-term opportunities and trends;
- Sound understanding of integrated marketing principles (mix and digital marketing, digital branding, media, influencer);
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally;
- Experienced in managing a brand across multiple markets;
- Creative thinker and problem solver;
- Strong project management experience with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques.
- Develop strategies for brand campaigns on ATL, BTL, Social Media, and Influencers / KOL;
- Conceptualize, develop, execute, and monitor campaign performance and identify appropriate channels;
- Liaise with agencies and prepare campaign proposals;
- Handle campaign budget, production, and timeline to present to stakeholders;
- Prepare GTM (Go To Market) documents for distribution to internal team;
- Monitor campaign performance weekly and analyze as well as identify optimization strategies to improve metrics;
- Develop reporting system, monitor, and update the campaign budget / spend against the target;
- Ensure that the campaign is timely and exact as per the timeline stipulated;
- Oversee production of ads, promotion materials, and campaigns;
- Ensure that the message and marketing activities are aligned with the brand and company values;
- Stay current on and up-to-date with market trends and competitive activities;
- Collaborate across teams including product marketing, creative, legal, etc.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org