Associate Brand Marketing Manager – ESPORTS & MOBILE GAMING
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest e-sports and mobile gaming platforms in Asia backed by prominent venture funds. They have over 40 games on their platform with multiple mainstream as well as indie game developers as their partners.
They’re looking to place an Associate Manager Brand Marketing for their Indonesia business.
- Data-driven individual; experience starting out as a data analyst would be a plus;
- Football enthusiast;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field;
- 4-6 years relevant experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management;
- Strategic thinker with the ability to identify long-term opportunities and trends;
- Understands the principal of integrated marketing mix and digital marketing (digital branding principals, social media, influencer);
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally;
- Experienced in managing a brand across multiple markets;
- Creative thinker and a problem solver / solutions-oriented;
- Have relevant project management experience with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques.
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute brand marketing and product campaigns (ATL, BTL, digital, social media, and influencer);
- Ensure smooth timeline of campaign executions;
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance to improve campaign metrics and develop a reporting system;
- Stay up-to-date with current market trends and competitive activities;
- Collaborate with different teams such as product marketing, creative, legal, etc.;
- Oversee production of advertisements, promotional materials, and campaigns;
- Ensure that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com