PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPER – INTL SHOES MANUFACTURING COMPANY
About Our Client
Our Client is a global shoes manufacturing company from Asia. They produce high quality women and men shoes. They require an energetic and likes the challenge to be able to grow with the company.
- Must have experience in shoes business- good knowledge on the shoes working process and costing.
- Good English in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
- Has a Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- Must be Computer Literate (Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Familiar with development procedure as proto sample, salesman sample confirmation sample and all the samples schedule.
- Self motivated and results driven.
- Responsible for the interpretation of design, fabrics, trims, etc. Reviews boards for construction, costing and design.
- Creates tech packs, ensuring that all details are commercially viable with the factories while ensuring cost effectiveness
- Works with design and other technical designers to ensure that design details are accurately translated into measurements and participates in fit meetings.
- Support & assign design in establishing all product specifications as required.
- Prepare and maintain an accurately updated specification info for every product.
- Middleman between the designer and the contractor throughout the development of the design idea.
- Accountable for the timeliness of the proto critiques, accuracy of the specification pack and eventually the accuracy of the sales sample and production tech packs.
- Create documented critiques of each prototype against its agreed product specification, tracking all comments, changes and specifications during the following stages of critique, Garment Measurement, and Fit session and Design review on fit model with designer, patternmaker and product line management.
- Eliminate errors and delays by proactively communicating with contractors, Sourcing team, material suppliers and fabric suppliers during the entire development process.
- Partners with contractor to maintain an accurate BOM and costing sheet for non-pigskin version.
- Compiles and calculates color-specific fabric and trim orders for sales sample production.
- Follow up with sample request including request form Brands in other country and any other licensee.
- Color swatch and spec approval for QA purposes
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org