LOGISTIC EXECUTIVE – INTL PALM OIL REFINERY COMPANY
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company engaged in recycling palm oil industry wastes and residue, with industrially and commercially valuable finished product that are efficient and sustainable
- Bachelor degree in administration, logistic management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in logistic. Preferably from manufacturing & chemical industry
- To be able to communicate properly. i.e. good communication skill.
- Regular follow-ups with refineries & transporter.
- Management and coordination with transporters of SBE.
- Knowledge of warehouse management.
- Updated on the transport system and department notices and policies in Indonesia.
- Able to handle the security system of the company and knowledge on the proper record keeping.
- Ability to speak and write well in English
- Willing to be placed in Gresik – Surabaya and Dumai – Riau
- To coordinate the local supply of Raw material (SBE) for the plant
- Arranging & coordinating with transporters of raw material (SBE).
- Ownership of the WB System and providing data/MIS as & when required.
- SBE Stock management and ensuring the quality.
- Management of external warehouses.
- Overall management of Product (EPP & EM)
- Maintaining Record relating to SBE/EM/ePP.
- Daily MIS generation on SBE/ePP/EM.
- Monitoring of daily collection of SBE from the refineries and coordination with them.
- Maintaining of records pertaining to SBE.
- Visual quality check on incoming SBE and maintenance of raw material shed.
- Ensure proper upkeep of incoming SBE.
- Highly visible at all the time and any other job assigned by the management time to time.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org