Head of Department (Technical Services – PTA) – INTL PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY
About Our Client
We have been retained by a Global MNC Company focused on Petrochemical industry to place a Head of Department – Technical Services in Cilegon.
We encourage those with a strong background in Technical Services in Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) Industry to apply. The job offers an attractive salary package and excellent growth opportunities.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- At least 15 years’ extensive experience in Technical Services, in the field of process engineering management in Petrochemical or Refinery Plant, minimum 5 years of experience in PTA industry is essential.
- Good at process calculation and critical evaluation of new schemes.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Computer proficiency skills : Microsoft Office or Microsoft Project or simulation programs such as Aspen, etc.
- Well versed in English.
- Must be willing to be placed in Cilegon area
- Ensure that all Capex Projects completed as planned and provide all support to guarantee that the project benefits are realized.
- Provide continuous support to ensure Production Rate and Cost of Productions are within and/or better than the budgets.
- Provide resources to ensure improvement of capabilities of Technical Services Division team to meet their current responsibility.
- Address all client technical necessities.
- Devise and develop plans to increase value.
- Strengthen the MOC, FIR, FAR System.
- Be abreast with all relevant codes of conduct or standards or local regulations to ensure PTIP assets are safe and protected.
- Lead Process Safety Management related key activities.
- Keep all the data related to production, cost, savings, environment, energy etc. in a coordinated way.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com