FINANCE MANAGER – INTL PAINT MANUFACTURING COMPANY
About Our Client
Our Client is one of largest and top 5 paint manufacturing company worldwide
- Minimum experience of 8 years in relevant field.
- Experienced of working in MNC environment is preferred.
- Strong traits of people management and development.
- Have extensive knowledge of SAP
- Prepare and review financial statements
- Will be responsible for budgeting, reviewing of budget vs actual expenses and reporting to management.
- responsible for Statutory Audit, Yearly Closing and Internal controls
- Coordinate with HO for all reporting
- Coordinate with Internal and external stakeholders for various business reporting requirements.
- Managing insurance portfolio of the companies.
- Assess insurance coverage in line with changing business environment and needs.
- Build and manage relationships w/ insurance companies to processing of insurance claims
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com