Electrical & Instrumentation Manager – Medical Manufacturing (Medan)
About Our Client
Our client is a healthcare group and industry leader in the fast-growing, dynamic sector specializing in medical supplies.
We are working with them to place an Electrical & Instrumentation Manager.
- Around 10-15 years of extensive work experience in manufacturing;
- Engineering background (B.Eng or B.Tech in electrical engineering or equivalent);
- Work experience in HT & LT electrical installation and distribution;
- Hands-on experience in managing SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition), DCS (Distributed Control System), and automation of various processes;
- Good written and spoken communication skills;
- Proficient in Ms Excel and Ms Word;
- Analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Set financial plans for the function and ensure that the budget targets are controlled;
- Ensure trouble-free operations and maintenance of electrical installations according to the SOPs and safety protocols;
- Ensure maintenance and operations of SCADA and DCS systems according to laid-down procedures and work guideline including the field instruments;
- Monitor and control the power consumption and periodically conduct electrical audits;
- Improve and plan on efficiency and reduction of power consumption;
- Ensure tight control on inventories as well as repair and maintenance expenses;
- Identify automation initiatives and ensure successful execution within the timeline stipulated.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com