ASSISTANT MANAGER PRODUCTION- INTL PALM OIL REFINERY COMPANY
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational manufacturing company engaged in recycling palm oil industry wastes and residue, with industrially and commercially valuable finished product that are efficient and sustainable
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 8 – 10 years’ experience in Production. Preferably from chemical & processing industries
- Ability to speak and write well in English
- Familiar with Process Knowledge, Mass balance, Plant Utilities, Process trouble shooting, & Problem Solving
- Willing to be placed in Gresik – Surabaya
- Oversee Production Operations, coordinate production staff and equipment, and ensure the safety.
- Prepare Monthly Production target and communicate to the team member on the schedule for achieving output.
- Coordinate internally with other departments on raw material, Preventive maintenance, QC for attaining the production targets.
- Prepare monthly reports on Production Achievement and Challenges.
- Guide direct reports on process problems, trouble shooting and delegate on daily activities
- Verify Daily Log Sheets, monitor Process parameters and analyses the Operational Data for achieving the Plant Performance.
- Assist Production Manager in Process development, innovation and Process modifications.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com