Senior Sales Manager (FSI ) – INTERNATIONAL SYSTEM INTEGRATION COMPANY
About Our Client
Our Client has builds technologies and expertise that help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions worldwide to serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Their solutions secure billions of transactions and their technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities.
- At least 8 – 10 years in business development with sales related functions. Working in a multinational technology company selling to retail banks is more critical – bet it ATMs, item processing equipment, branch
automation or enterprise software. Smart Card industry experience a plus.
- Experience and relationships in selling to retail banks is key, experience working with banking and financial institution customers.
- Experience in direct selling especially relevant
- Experience working with systems integrator and delivery implementation partners. Working with core
banking systems and/or card management systems vendors is a strong advantageSpecific Skills
- Track record in sales opportunity and deal management, especially in qualifying and closing.
- Ability to work with customers’ senior management, in presenting business case
- Working with partners for pipeline management & forecast commitments
- Excellent communication, presentation and client-facing skills
- Experienced in presenting and working with business and technical teams
- Understand intricacies of complex deal management
- Plan and execute regional business plan and opportunity plans to meet revenue targets in Instant Issuance.
To build a healthy pipeline in the key segments of the market.
- To build a strong relationship with the customer and end users by understanding their environment and
- To optimize all opportunities by working with the company and Partner’s technical service teams in
understanding the commercial and technical requirements and optimizing the company’s offerings in
equipment, solutions and services.
- To follow up and win projects and keep the company updated on related projects, to develop strategic
relationships with other companies in the market, with emphasis on developing strategic alliance.
- Customer interfacing activities – identify, qualify and justify proposals in conjunction with partners, leading to
a close for the company’s systems and services. Follow up and ensure timely closure of business
- Creation of strategies, business models and solutions for prospects, through discussions with partners.
- Participation in seminars, exhibitions, partner strategy and planning meetings.
- To perform other duties and /or projects as assigned.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com