Field Procurement Officer – INTL MULTILATERAL BANK
About Our Client
We have been retained by a prestigious International Multilateral Bank. They are looking for Field Procurement Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field with certification in procurement
- Master’s degree preferred in Engineering or related field with certification
- English Language mandatory and French/Arabic Language will be an advantage
- 5 – 8 years of experience in project procurement of Multi-lateral Development Bank and international Development Financing Institutions
- 3 years’ specialized experience in project procurement on relevant position with a development financing institution.
- Implements the policies and procedures contained in the procurement Guidelines of the Bank.
- Provide Technical advice to the project officers and executing agencies in preparation of project procurement Plans and Strategy.
- Support in undertaking country procurement system assessments
- Extend the Project Procurement Facilitation and Implementation Support for improved quality at entry, during implementation and at completion in-order to improve project delivery.
- Provide support in project procurement risk assessment in projects as per the procurement Guidelines and follow-up with concerned parties in-order to maintain acceptable risk mitigation measures.
- Support in the elaboration of project concept notes, preparation and appraisal of projects in-order to provide the required advice on procurement matters.
- Organize project start-up workshops, conduct staff briefings and provide necessary support for the country portfolio.
- Review and clearance of Procurement Documents
- Contribute in resolution of procurement issues from various stakeholders
- Ensure that the fiduciary mandate of the Bank is fulfilled
- Contribute effectively in the implementation of the annual program of the project procurement function.
- Contribute in preparation of Country Procurement Assessment Reports, Country Portfolio Performance Review and various Project Procurement Audit Reports.
- Prepare periodic briefs on procurement related issues in-order to ensure concerned parties are briefed regularly on project activities.
- Keep documented reports related to project procurement activities.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org