Lead Game Director
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative and fast-growing technology company that has developed a tournament-based mobile e-sport platform, bringing together gamers from around the world to compete in skill-based games. They are seeking a talented and experienced Lead Game Director to join their team and help drive the development of new games for their platform.
- Proven experience in leading the game development using HTML5, Construct 3, and Unity.
- In-depth understanding of the gaming industry and knowledge of popular games in the market.
- Creative thinker with a strong network to source new game ideas.
- Ability to develop skill-based games and avoid luck-based games.
- Proven record on games monetization.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills to manage and mentor a team.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia, with English language skills being a plus.
As the Lead Game Director, you will be responsible for leading the development of new games for the company and application, ensuring that they are skill-based and engaging for users. Other than developing games, you will also be responsible to do the business side which to monetize the game to generate revenue from it.
- Leading the development of new skill-based games for the company and application.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and understanding the gaming industry.
- Collaborating with other teams to ensure games are integrated smoothly.
- Managing and mentoring a team of game developers to ensure high-quality game development.
- Creating high-quality games that engage users and meet their expectations.
- Understanding and implementing HTML5 game development.
- Identifying and addressing any technical issues that arise during game development.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: -