REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – EAST INDONESIA
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest-growing multinational consumer goods company having various known brands for health, personal care, and home care products.
This role will be based in Surabaya.
- At least 5 years FMCG experience in Sales and 3 years experience as an Area Sales Manager;
- Proven track record in Sales Management with major retailers;
- Strong knowledge of field sales / trade marketing and distributor management;
- Experience of influencing and engaging senior management in own / customer organizations;
- Additional functional experience is an advantage;
- Highly analytical and numerate;
- English proficiency is mandatory.
- Responsible for Commercial / Top line delivery;
- Lead a team of area sales managers (ASM) / head of area (HoA) for accomplishment of periodically collection targets for the assigned area;
- Creating Annual Sales Master Plan/4P Strategy and expand on annual sales strategy and 4P strategy for the assigned area in lines with sales master strategy and share it to the team;
- Responsible for Coverage Strategy and supporting the team in the design of maximum coverage strategy based on the region’s population, profile, number of outlets, business potential etc.;
- Handle KPI setting and initiate good setting of KPIs (sales targets, distribution targets, visibility targets, phasing targets etc) for the entire sales team as per the trade marketing code and ensure that such KPIs are communicated and shared to the team;
- Supervising Distributor Management and manage distributor valuation and record, to get the best in class distributor as Client’s partners;
- Managing end to end process of sales movements through distributor partners (Stock, Service level, Coverage, AR, AP, reporting) and the process improvement continuously;
- Conduct Achievement Review and periodical appraisals of the achievement of each team member against the pre-determined standards of achievement to identify the areas of strengths and improvements;
- Trade Spend Management by ensuring trade spend / sales costs are being managed as per company guidelines;
- Monitoring of competition, market, and rivals and providing of constant feedback to HQ on rival activities and threat and give suggestions on how to compete better and lead the market;
- Execution of 4P Plans and ensuring communication of channels as per 4P plans and their excellent execution as per the trade marketing guidelines;
- Coaching and Development through giving On The Job Coaching for the team to develop their performance and process efficiency;
- Develop & implement training plans through consultation with Sales Director and/or HR to develop the performance of the the team in their current role and to prepare them for their future roles;
- Ensure commercial hygiene such as timely claim submissions, timely bad stock disposals, etc.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org