Marketing Manager – Personal Care / Skin Care Products
About Our Client
Our client is from world class company in the palm oil and derivative products industry.
Office location : Jakarta or Surabaya
- Minimum 10 years experience in similar field with an outstanding track record, and 3 years within a management role in Personal Care Products /Skin Care Product of Fast Moving Consumer Good Industry
- S1 or S2 degree of any disciplines from reputable University
- Strong analytical thinking, detail orientation, has and enthusiasm to learn the business processes, leadership skills.
- Understanding of consumer needs and behavior
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Especially the ability to work cross departments to achieve results
- Have the ability to think big, delivering innovative strategic solutions
- Conversant with English (verbal and written) is a must
- Conversant with MS office operation
- The successful candidate will be located in Jakarta/Surabaya.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for adapting a marketing strategy for a company target market. As the marketing guardian, marketing managers maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives, communications and may manage a portfolio of products.
- Ensure that the products, services, and product lines that fall under their brand resonate with current and potential customers.
- Work tirelessly with the marketing team on making sure that every aspect of the brand strategy is just right. Marketing Managers also need to be in contact with other departments such as R&D, PPIC, Finance, Distributors, and Product Development to ensure a strategic overview of the business and future market opportunities.
- Work with advertising agencies to make sure they are respecting the brand’s purpose and guidelines throughout every strategy communication.
- Need to be able to draw on consumer research and monitor market trends.
- Play a role within senior management teams when providing feedback and analysis on key brand activity. Helping to provide input into future activity as well as feed into help support corporate strategy and direction.
- Report to Marketing Director and supervise 3 Brand Managers
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com