About Our Client
We are working on behalf of Consumer goods tobacco company and looking for HRBP with fast pace experience organization development, hands on with re-engineering business process, structural analytical thinking, integrity, and team work with background from consultant firm and MNC
- Proven work experience as an HRBP with min. of 8 years experience
- Experienced in consultancy firm and multinational company
- Excellent people management skills and communication skills
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Understand knowledge of labour legislations
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Builds a high-performance company by assisting Head Director in managing Employment, Staff Performance, developing people and most importantly organization development.
- Works and Consults with line management and provides daily HR guidance and strategy
- Continuously participate in developing motivated workforce and improving staff working conditions
- Partnering with HR subsidiaries and unit business management in people development and employment
- Planning, Building and executing people development program to support organizational growth
- Assists HR Director in handling of staff issues including coaching / counseling
- Handles HR Operation related to Organisation Development, People development, and recruitment; liaise it with the Talent Acquisition team
- Provides HR policy guidance Analyzes the trends and metrics with the HR department and
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and addressing grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Identifies and evaluates training needs for teams and individuals
- Assisting each function to do the manpower budgeting and liaise the number with Finance and PO Manager, connecting business goals and rationalizing it to the hiring request.
- Assist each team for any kind of promotion/organization development advisory in their function and liaise with the Compensation and Benefit team
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: .