Head of Trade Marketing – MULTINATIONAL FMCG COMPANY
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and one of the fastest-growing multinational consumer goods company and it is a producer of health, hygiene and home products.
- At least 6 year(s) experience in FMCG Account Management, Trade Marketing and Distributor Management, additional functional experience, preferably in marketing and/or retail is an advantage.
- Proven track record in Sales Management with major retailers.
- Extensive experience of driving Sales Professionals and strong developer of people..
- Contribute to the development of the group commercial strategy, working with category marketing, customer and category analysis to develop a promotional strategy.
- Defines category trade marketing KPIs across region Home & Hygiene categories.
- Drive excellence in-store (4P) execution across key customers or key accounts or channels for all Home & Hygiene categories.
- Drives the Company’s focus on in-store categories, strengthening brands, optimizing product assortment, and promotional strategy.
- Lead group trade marketing team, defining the organizational structure, and the definition of skills and competencies.
- Develop category strategies and vision to customers, leads and supports the implementation of the Company’s promotional strategy across customers, in accordance with brand priorities and media plans.
- Build long-term partnerships with customers in order to drive margins and meet company objectives.
- Continuous analysis of the competitive and customer position in cluster, liaise with Sales Director to develop long-term trade marketing activities and strategies aimed at strengthening the Company’s position in Home & Hygiene categories across group portfolio.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org