HEAD OF AREA (NORTH & WEST SUMATRA) – MULTINATIONAL CONSUMER GOODS
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest-growing multinational consumer goods company having various known brands for health, personal care, and home care products.
This role will handle all channels in North Sumatra and Aceh while being based in Medan.
- Proven track record in Distributor Management;
- Minimum 4 years FMCG experience in Sales / Marketing;
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration or similar qualification.
- Maintain multiple channels (national modern trade, local modern trade, and traditional trade) and distributors on the assigned area;
- Drives 4P plans and execution as per trade marketing guidelines in all channels;
- Ensure proper executions in National Modern Trade, Trading Terms negotiation (budget and activity calendar) and executions in Local modern trade, and 4P strategy execution in Traditional trade (Coverage, visibility, promotion, MSL, sales team productivity, in both wholesale and retail);
- Support and maintain distributors and their team in the area to ensure that their input to the business is as per target / plans;
- Accommodate after necessary confirmation, with distributors for services and investment in stock levels and market credits;
- Calculate at regular intervals the services rendered, coverage and distribution gains, and monetary status of the distributors;
- Ensure timely settlements of distributor requests, timely delivery of stocks, and ensure proper service to the distributor to his satisfaction;
- Constant supervision of stocks, sales, and market credit of distributors and take corrective actions if and as required;
- Ensure proper coverage of all wholesalers by distributor sales rep as per the coverage plan;
- Maintain adequate contacts in the wholesale markets to ensure their involvement.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com