Head of Area – Local MT (MEDAN) – MULTINATIONAL CONSUMER GOODS
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest-growing multinational consumer goods company having various known brands for health, personal care, and home care products.
This role will be based in Medan and is responsible for local modern trade in the region.
- Proven track record in Distributor Management
- Around 2 years of experience in Sales or Marketing in the FMCG Industry
- Diploma in Business Administration or similar qualification
- Additional functional experience is an advantage
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Fluency in English is a must (both verbal / spoken and written)
- Must be willing to be placed in Medan area
- Responsible to handle multiple channels (National modern trade, local modern trade, and traditional/general trade) and distributors on the assigned region.
- Deliberately drives 4P plans and execution according to trade marketing guidelines in all channels.
- Ensure proper executions in National Modern Trade, Trading Terms negotiation (budget and activity schedule) and executions in Local Modern Trade, and 4P strategy execution in Traditional Trade (Coverage, visibility, promotion, MSL, sales team productivity, in both wholesale and retail).
- Support and oversee distributors and their representatives in the territory to ensure that their contribution to the business is according to targets and plans.
- Negotiate after necessary approvals, with distributors for services and investment in stock levels and market credits.
- Evaluate at regular intervals the services delivered, coverage and distribution gains, and financial status of the distributor.
- Ensure timely settlements of distributor claims, timely delivery of stocks, and ensure proper support to the distributor to their satisfaction.
- Monitor continually stock, sales, and market credit of distributors and take corrective actions if and as needed, to ensure that the business is healthy.
- Ensure proper coverage of all wholesalers by distributor sales rep according to the coverage plan.
- Maintain sufficient contacts in the wholesale markets to ensure their involvement.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org