Export Document Supervisor (Batam) – INTL FMCG COMPANY
About Our Client
We are working on behalf of International group manufacture and market with a well-integrated range of mass-market food products, related derivatives, intermediates and services in Batam, Indonesia and now is looking for Export Document Supervisor with experience in Shipping Documents and Letter of Credit.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, related with the job.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Currently lives in Batam.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Make Sales Contract for Bulk and Pack export to distribute to buyer.
- Coordination with finance before preparing Export Checklist, Tax payment and export checklist need prior approval from Management to Dept which related to Logistic also.
- Read and review in details for S/I & LC which received from Buyer to ensure availability of all documents.
- To review LC and communicate with other party if needed based on LC requirements.
- To check all documents are still valid and legally ok such as COO, Surveyor report, Health Certificate, Radioactive certificate, Shipping Line Agent certificates and etc
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com