CHIEF HSE – INTL PALM OIL REFINERY COMPANY
About Our Client
Based in Medan, North Sumatera
The company is engaged in vegetable oil processing, in addition to marketing a wide range of food products.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, SMK3, HALAL, HACCP, LOTO
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Ensure all safety system & procedures are well implemented in the area Complex.
- Analysis, feedback and report for safety information to all GM in the area Complex.
- Ensure effective communication, coordination, and information as chief safety to all management team and safety representative in each factory
- Work with each factory safety representative in consulation with respective GM to ensure timely and proper implementation of safety action plan and activities in accordance with Indonesia and Safety regulation standards
- Coordination with the management team in the area Complex to ensure all the safety findings to be follow up and close them as scheduling
- Maintain safe, continuous improvement, efficient and cost effective in Safety Department
- Periodically report the progress of safety program and key issue of all factories to all GM
- Ensure Safety committee meeting and safety coordination area implement and compliance in the area Complex
- Coordinate with safety representative to implement safety objective of Key Performance Indicators
- Responsible for carrying out in handling emergency situation and coordination with other emergency response team member
- Conduct and organize safety training/workshop for the area Complex
- Identify safety best practice of each plant and implementing them in all location
- Control and monitoring day to day activities and evaluate yearly performance appraisal of safety superintendent and safety officer
- Enforce and participation actively in the implementation of management system such as SMK3, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, HACCP, 5S and other programs.
- Perform and carry out any tasks required and instructed by superior
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com