Warehouse Manager (Finished Goods) – Cikande, Banten
About Our Client
Our client specializes in ready-to-eat foods and fresh / frozen RTE products, capturing the growing demand for ready-cooked meals and food delivery with high quality and unique product development.
We are working with them to place a Warehouse and Finished Goods Manager who can develop their factory to the international standards of food industry together with the management and team.
- Experience in warehouse and finished goods management;
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in the food industry, especially food factories;
- Have entrepreneurship drive to develop and grow new business;
- Strong managerial interpersonal capabilities and teamwork;
- Proficiency in English is preferred;
- Willing to work in Cikande, Serang (Banten Province).
- Develop factory up to international standards of food industry;
- Manage and enhance the warehouse / scaling operations in the factory with accuracy, timeliness, efficiency, and safety;
- Receive, maintain, pick out, scale, assort, and deliver the company’s materials and goods from the customer’s point of view;
- Ensure accuracy in inventory management together with the team and other departments;
- Report to the Head of Factory.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org