Sales Manager (B2B industrial & horeca: cooking oil, fat oil, Ghee, Margarine, Shortening)
About Our Client
Our client are a top global player in the field of Palm products and consumer goods and now open for Sales Manager with B2B experience in Industrial and Horeca
- Having experience in coverage area of BD or Sales in Jabodetabek area and West Java for B2B business
- Product coverage in cooking oil, fat oil, Ghee, Margarine, Shortening.
- Experience minimum 4 years in similar function and in similar industry
- Education : Min, S1 Major :Management, Business.
- Language : Good command in English both oral and written
- Computer : Good skill in Microsoft Office
- Developing industrial and horeca business plan Indonesia
- Build excellent relationship with key customers and have continuous business
- Work closely with R&D Team and clients to develop new / specialty products, create a niche in market
- Responsible for assisting National Sales & Marketing Manager, in maximizing target achievement of sales volume, by building relationship and utilizing channels with lndustrial markets.
- Building relationship/channel with industrial account such as hotel, other modern market to support the sales target
- Working closely together with all industrial accounts to ensure they find maximum cooperation in providing all necessary support to distribute and sale the product.
- Getting feedback from all major customer complaint, comments on promotional-theme and material of the product.
- Strictly follow company’s regulation regarding credit policy.
- Interpreting company’s policies and strategies to all sales staff, to make them aware and to let them know how they should be applied.
- Continuously evaluating and reviewing sales performance to sales target and initiating revisions to previously forecast our turn as appropriate
- To effectively manage all customer complaints to the full satisfaction of the customer within Company’s regulation
- To find new area opportunity for existing product possible new product (market development).
- Keeping up to date market information and competitors activities.
- Setting the sales target area classified by industrial accounts, product, channel, type of outlet and territory.
- preparing, recommending the proposal for sampling, for promotion as supporting activities from team, from distributors, from the customers of from users.
- Evaluating and preparing a report for all action of sales program.
- Searching good distributors (lndustrial & Horace) for certain area development (open new distributor)
- implement food safety management, ISO 9001, 22000, 14001, SMK3, Halal, SNl, RSPO & HACCP procedures related to his / her job
- Reporting to National Sales Manager
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org