Assistant Store Manager (BALIKPAPAN) – INTL FASHION RETAIL COMPANY
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable multinational fashion retail company with presence across more than 73 markets globally. They are considered as one of the world’s largest fashion companies. They are also well known for their business concept to offer fashion and quality in a sustainable way.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Fashion Retail industry is required for this position, especially in managing a fast-paced fashion store with at least 30 employees reporting to you.
- Have a strong drive and act on your own initiative without being prompted.
- Mature, outgoing and have pleasant personality as well as possess excellent presentation, communication and selling skill.
- Excellent planning and organizational ability to multi-task within a fast pace environment.
- Have a strong leadership skills to manage a “big team”
- Proficient in English, both verbal and writing
- Must be willing to work in BALIKPAPAN
- Must be willing to be work 6 work day(s)
- Willing to be based in store and work in shift schedule
- Manages and ensures stock level and handles direct and indirect customer service in all service area in order to maximize sales.
- Manages and execute recruiting, training, developing, and succession planning for Sales Advisors and the store management team.
- Ensure that all employee relation responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Maximize profitability through plans, budgets, and cost follow up.
- Ensure that safety, security, and administration procedures area followed.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com