Area Visual Merchandising Manager – Multinational Fashion Retail Company
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable multinational fashion retail company. They are considered as one of the world’s largest fashion companies. They are also notable for their business concept to offer design and quality in a sustainable way.
They are currently recruiting for Area Visual Merchandising Manager and this role will be based on Jabodetabek area
You act in line with your Values and Leadership Expectations. You contribute to our business success by being results-driven, business-minded, and a team player ; a role model for the Company.
- A degree preferably in Business Management or related field and in related work experience in 8 years of Retail Industry is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in handling a big team (50+ people)
- Extensive knowledge and interest in fashion and trends
- Finds visually creative solutions to selling issues
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Applicants must be willing to work for 6 day(s)
- Willing to be placed at Jabodetabek area
Sales & Profit :
- Inspire and motivate your teams to deliver excellent indirect customer service in their Store through 100% implementation of the Commercial Handbook.
- Follow up to make sure the Commercial Handbook is implemented through regular coaching Store visits and feedback.
- Ensure the team have visual routines in place, such as sample picking, planning, etc., to create clear garment presentation and wearable buying suggestions throughout the Store.
- Ensure there is a consistently high visual level in Stores that is both inspirational and commercially competitive as well as being in line with the global guidelines.
- Ensure the visual execution meets the Company’s expectations with the use of the Customer Experience Tool.
- Ensure the local commercial plan is implemented and follow up all sales campaign and activities according to the Company’s guidelines.
- Ensure that the team are up-to-date and understand current fashion trends, visual guidelines, styling techniques, and competitor landscape in order to anticipate the customer’s needs.
- Share, inspire, and educate the Area and Store teams on seasonal fashion information during kick-offs, meetings, and Store visit.
- Support expansion needs in the Area with effective planning for new Stores, rebuilds, and maintenance.
- Establish best practice on the quantity, condition, maintenance of all Visual Merchandiser materials, visual scheme orders, display stock, and interior materials with sustainability in mind.
- Regularly collaborate with the Support Office VMs and Country VM to communicate the visual level in the Area.
People & Teams :
- Ensure the Store Managers work with structured performance management for all VMs and VMMs in the stores.
- Ensure all VMs and VMMs in the Area receive an annual dialogue, feedback on their performance and a clear development plan or action plan of improvements to be made.
- Evaluate, develop, and map the visual performance of the Store teams in the Area through feedback, coaching visits, training, and workshops.
- Identify visual talent and ensure development plans are implemented accordingly.
- Work actively with succession planning for all visual roles in the Area to ensure a sustainable pipeline.
- Ensure role clarity for all VM roles in your Area and make sure that all Store Management Teams understand the responsibilities of these roles.
- Forecast VM recruitment needs and ensures visual recruitment follows global best practice and guidelines.
- Plan and deliver quality visual training for all visual roles, such as introduction training, sample picking, and styling training.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com