Senior Design Engineer – Substation (Civil & Structural)
About Our Client
We have been retained by one of our clients. They are global EPC company that strong in Substation Projects. They are planning to expand their business in Indonesia and looking for some positions to handle their global projects.
- Minimum Qualification : B.Tech in Civil or M.Tech in Structural Engineering
- 6 to 10 years of work Experience in Substation & Power transmission industry, Oil and Gas, Fertilizers, Power plant, Cement plant, Construction etc in the field of Design and Engineering
- Required to have skills in using these software for Day-to-day Analysis & Design (STAAD, ETABS, and SAFE); Drawing (AUTOCAD & REVIT); Structural Detailing (TEKLA); and Microsoft Office
- Fluency in Read, Write and Speak of English Language is must.
- Preferred Skills : Candidates with experience in Engineering of Projects in Middle East Countries (UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait) , Africa and ASEAN Countries.
The Person shall carry out Analysis & design of Civil & Structural works for the
PT&D IC. The person shall carry out civil related works for Substation for Voltage Levels ranging between 33kV to 765 KV. Responsible to cater to needs of all SS teams of Domestic & International. The Design Engineer prepares the design documents and reviews the drawings for a project or a set of smaller projects including co-ordination with other disciplines viz., Electrical, Instrumentation and Mechanical.
Shall work with a team of draftsman to manage the Engineering activities within budget, deliver on time and maintaining a high quality of engineering
• Preparation of design documents.
• Review of Detailed Engineering Drawings
• Submission of Structural drawings & design document and to client for seeking
• Preparation of Document Control Index (DCI)
• Coordination with Site Team and Client to meet the requirements of design and
• Preparing & checking BOQ and material with respect to previous projects
• Preparation of Design Basis Report for seeking approval from client regarding SOW.
• Interaction with Client for Drawing Approval and Clarification
• Interaction with Site for Clarification on drawing
• Optimize the structural quantities limiting the quantity with bidding quantity & at the same time meet the client requirement.
• Communication with interdisciplinary for getting civil inputs.
• Preparing mark up for drafting.
• Checking of drawings submitted by draftsman.
• Preparation of pre bid queries. Study of clarifications & amendments, Soil investigation report (SIR), Tender drawings.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org