Regional Sales Manager AMB
About The Company:
We have been retained by a leading multinational original equipment manufacturer to place a dynamic and experienced Regional Sales Manager for their After Market Business called REFURB which is multi-brand service offering targeting steam turbines and manufactured and installed by any brands. The primary focus will be generating inquiries and booking orders for REFURB.
- Formulating and Implementing the Sales & Marketing Strategies for achieving the Targets on Enquiry Generation, Order Booking, Margins and YoY Growth in Indonesia market for Refurbishment (REFURB) of Steam Turbines of all makes.
- Support the existing brand Part Sales & Services (PS&S) business The strategy and implementation program must lay out plans to grow the existing business by 3 times in 5 years.
- Travel across the market to create awareness and generate enquiries. Establish a strong sales opportunity funnel after understanding customer needs, crystalize enquiries, interact with HO to structure proposals (offers), negotiate with customers and finalize orders.
- Coordinate with project execution team post sales order transmittal for ensuring execution of orders.
- Establish partners in strategic locations nationally to achieve the growth targets Leverage strong engineering and manufacturing capabilities of the Company for formulating and implementing the Key Sales Processes for implementation of Sales Strategies to ensure the targets are met and exceeded.
- Develop branding and communication strategies including Digital Marketing; enhancing awareness and knowledge of the company and Services among its potential customers and other stakeholders for developing top of the mind brand recall.
- Formulate and implement the Annual Business Development Plan, attend periodic reviews and ensure that the MIS and Reporting is regularly sent to management. Identify growth segments and geographies for achieving growth.
- Continuously work on identification of new opportunities & market trends and feed the management for improvement in our offerings and value proposition.
- Conduct competition analysis, segmentation & collect competitive intelligence and recommend actions needed to improve competitive positioning.
- Help in identification of new or existing location for a services facility, workshop for rotating equipment.
- Support HO team in India with sales projections and long-term plans to establish a viable business case for setting up a local legal entity with workshop facility in Indonesia for rotating equipment services.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong demonstrated familiarity with Sales of Services for Steam Turbine/rotating equipment.
- Around 10+ Years of experience in sales of ST turbine repairs, spares and overhauls.
- Knowledge of reverse engineering for Steam Turbines would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Market/industry for the ST/Rotating equipment domain for AFM
- Proposal, Estimation and Sales Process for the Steam Turbine/Rotating equipment business in the After-Market Domain
- Conversant with Business Development, reverse engineering.
- Understanding of the contemporary technologies & methods for repairs, maintenance for rotating equipment