INVESTMENT MANAGER – INTERNATIONAL EPC COMPANY
About Our Client
Our Client is an International EPC Company in Indonesia on the Fortune 500 list.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in relevant field
- Able to conduct Investment analysis – Industrial analysis, financial modeling and due diligence
- Proven successfully executed infrastructure project
- Education: minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputed university . Master Degree candidates are preferred
- Investment sourcing: through internal network, explore and exercise suitable investment opportunity in related in all types of projects including infrastructure, energy, property development and M&A opportunities
- Appraise investment opportunities: work with external and internal to perform investment analysis including industrial analysis, financial modeling, and legal-financial-technical due diligence
- Investment implementation process: evaluate investment structure, prepare a term sheet.
- Relationship management
- Provide a continuous training
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org