Senior SEO & ASO Manager – E-SPORTS PLATFORM STARTUP
About Our Client
We are working on behalf of mobile gaming company and now is looking for Senior SEO & ASO Manager. An ideal candidate would be interested in building and refining the SEO and ASO strategy for our gaming website and upcoming apps. The candidate should have experience in managing stakeholders independently and leading a team of SEO analysts. The candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail, and have good technical & analytical skills.
- 7+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with in-hand experience in ASO.
- Proficiency with: Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Backlink tools such as Ahrefs or Majestic, Crawling tools such as Botify, Screaming Frog and DeepCrawl, ASO tools, CMS environments such as WordPress etc.
- Advanced knowledge of the fundamentals of the search engine industry, including but not limited to: crawlers, relevance ranking criteria, keyword research, competitive analysis, content management systems and performance scorecards, search algorithms and current SEO trends.
- Knowledge of HTML and website administrations.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to lead a team of multiple SEO analysts in Future.
- Experience in managing large enterprise content-based website.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- The candidate is responsible for enhancing organic visits for our client’s website & to make sure that the goals are achieved.
- The candidate needs to check the information available from various tools and ensure that the suggestions are implemented to enhance the number of organic keywords and to get better ranking for these targeted keywords.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations by evaluating website & blogs
- Effectively use search engine tools like ScreamingFrog, SEMRush, Ahrefs etc. to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Manage / Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities and generating SEO reports.
- Manage / Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
- Manage the development and execution of content strategies with Gap analysis
- Manage the Implementation of internal & external link building
- Monitor and administer web analytics
- Communicate project development, timelines, and results
- Creating ASO strategies for upcoming Playstore apps
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org