Senior Media Planner – Esports & Mobile Gaming
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest e-sports and mobile gaming platforms in Asia backed by prominent venture funds. They have over 40 games on their platform with multiple mainstream as well as indie game developers as their partners.
They’re looking to place a Senior Media Planner for their Indonesia business.
- Overall media management experience of around 8 – 10 years; including 5 – 6 years of core media agency experience from reputable firms, and 2 – 3 years of experiences in the client-side, owning the media planning bit;
- Advanced Ms Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Data analysis and designing creative, innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible;
- Assess the impact and suitability of different media types to target certain markets based on company needs and plans;
- Develop various options for media plans based on the company objectives;
- Analyze the post-campaign results and recommend refinements;
- Interact with internal and external partners to evaluate, implement, and maintain a media plan;
- Manage brand media budgets and deliver optimized ROIs;
- Collect and analyze information across different media channels, such as newspapers, radio, magazines, television, films, the Internet, outdoor posters and digital billboards;
- Create and recommend certain media strategies to attract and retain customers;
- Increase brand recognition and maintain as well as improve customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Identify new media opportunities across various geographies;
- Implement optimal spending level on brand promotions through careful and well thought-out media planning, market visibility, innovations, as well as improvement of brand scores in terms of recall value, awareness levels, and trials leading to retention & loyalty;
- Interface with Media Agencies, Media Partners, Broadcasters, and TV networks;
- Build annual media plan to improve brand health parameters such as awareness, imagery, quality perception, and get necessary budgets;
- Coordinate media campaigns to improve equity and brand imagery;
- Work closely with the team to understand their needs, wants, and objectives, and accordingly determine which media channels fits best for specific campaigns.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org