Senior Accounting Analyst – ESPORTS & MOBILE GAMING
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest e-sports and mobile gaming platforms in Asia backed by prominent venture funds. They have over 40 games on their platform with multiple mainstream as well as indie game developers as their partners.
They’re looking to place a Senior Accounting Analyst for their Indonesia business.
- Majored in Accounting (Bachelor’s / Master’s), preferably with professional qualifications;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in the related accounting field;
- Basic knowledge in Indonesian & International Accounting Standards and knowledge of Indonesian Taxation;
- Hands-on experience working with accounting softwares such as SAP, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamic, etc.;
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets;
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills with acute attention to detail;
- Strong time management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Perform data inputs to the accounting system;
- Handle bank reconciliation;
- Prepare monthly and weekly financial reports and analytics to support an organized monthly financial review;
- Assist the accounting manager in various aspects, including but not limited to:
- Verifying and improving data integrity by analyzing and verifying the completeness and timeliness of data;
- Coordinating and communicating with the team members across offices to ensure timely, accurate, and complete reporting of financial information;
- Preparing the reconciliation of financial figures from various data sources;
- Ensuring timely completion of statutory audits and other audits including follow up and timely closure of open items;
- Pursuing continuous improvement in the reporting process and driving proactive and comprehensive analysis.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org