PRODUCT MARKETING SENIOR ASSOCIATE – ESPORTS & MOBILE GAMING
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest E-sports and mobile gaming platforms in Asia backed by prominent venture funds. They have over 40 games on their platform with multiple mainstream as well as indie game developers as their partners.
They’re looking to place a Product Marketing Senior Associate for their Indonesia business.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in any Retention or CRM or Growth Marketing role in a B2C organization.
- Hands-On Experience on at least one of the Marketing Automation tools like Clevertap, MoEngage, etc.
- Experience in managing push notifications and SMS or Email campaigns.
- Plan the marketing campaign schedule and own the execution of these campaigns
- Conduct A/B tests and trials on a regular basis to Improve CTR and Retention metrics
- Optimize the performance of existing growth channels such as push notifications, SMS, etc.
- Work on customer segmentation strategies to deliver customized and personalized campaigns
- Develop engaging copies, coordinate with design and product teams to ensure smooth execution of the CRM campaigns
- Analyze data to gather customer insights and identify drop-off points
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com