Payments Product Manager – ESPORTS & MOBILE GAMING
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest e-sports and mobile gaming platforms in Asia backed by prominent venture funds. They have over 40 games on their platform with multiple mainstream as well as indie game developers as their partners.
They’re looking to place a Product Manager for Payments for their Indonesia business.
- Relevant work experience of at least 5 years with payments in consumer tech (B2C, e-commerce, ride hailing services, fintech, others);
- Actively involved in experience building features around payments with a user-first approach;
- Deep understanding of Payment Gateways, MIDs, and Card Gateways;
- Experience in the gaming industry is an advantage;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Skilled in working closely with the leadership team.
- Analyze and expand the modes of payments for both money_in and money_out;
- Work with payment gateways to expand success rates across modes of payments;
- Identify high-impact cross functional initiatives and drive implementation, set appropriate
targets for the team;
- Design and uphold processes in transaction management;
- Handle payment operations, including chargebacks, refunds, and fraud;
- Design and implement features to enhance payer conversions and user-experience for
payments and withdrawals on the platform;
- Work with payment partners on offers and constructs;
- Work with research teams to discover user-experience improvements regarding transactions
on the platform.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org