Partnership Specialist – Leading Automotive Portal
About Our Client
Our client is a leading automotive platform providing consumers with a unique automobile buying / selling experience and we are working with them to place a Partnership Specialist with experience in leasing, multi-finance, or banking.
This position is Jakarta based.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Economics or equivalent;
- Around 2 years relevant experience in a similar role;
- Experienced in banking / multi-finance or leasing;
- Knowledge in research and analysis;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Advanced Ms Excel skills along with data analysis, reporting, branch management, communication and presentation abilities.
- Verifying the processes, intact from end-to-end by coordinating with related organization (sales, external partners, operations);
- Manage the updated archive of legal documents;
- Integrating with finance / legal department on agreement documentation and for audit requirements;
- Introducing the company to external stakeholders with written content such as capturing company profile and introductory toolkits;
- Maintain constant communication and network with partner branches, fulfill onboarding and other obligations to develop good collaboration and partnership;
- Track the commercial scheme vs sales performance;
- Fill out Branch Partnership Agreement;
- Track monthly/quarterly Branch performance;
- Invoicing support and target / achievement monitoring;
- Routine Weekly contact and updates with partner branches
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org