Merchandiser Manager – LEADING LOCAL E-COMMERCE COMPANY
About Our Client
Our Client is a Leading E-commerce Company in Indonesia with over a decade of experience in the sector and growing at a rapid scale is currently searching for a Merchandise Manager for Fashion Category
This is an interesting opportunity for dynamic professionals, who are well-organized and analytical leaders of today to bring their experience for this role
The position reports directly to the Head of Fashion
- 3-5 years experience in the e-commerce industry
- Solid experience in handling similar products
- Have strong drive
- Strong in data analysis
- Analyse and identify market trends for targeted customers
- Recognize trending products and predict trend
- Identify Merchants and other sources for products in order to define and implement the strategy for stock replenishment in the right time, amount, and price.
- Establish and develop the comprehensive Merchant database based on the insight obtained by market survey and other data.
- Identify and recruit potential merchant/ new supplier according to the sub category you are accountable for, including negotiate trading term, margin, and other related matters.
- Proactively maintaining good relations with merchant partner/supplier, including responding and solving the issues faced by Merchant Partner/ supplier in order to ensure the beneficial relationship.
- Plan on Product Range and prepare sales & stock plans with the Merchant Partner.
- Monitor and ensure stock availability.
- Ensure and evaluate the performance of each Merchant Partner you are accountable for according to the agreed KPI (e.g.; empty stock, order fulfilment and product refreshment), communicate it with Merchant Partner, find solutions together when there are issues in achieving the target, as well as give reward or punishment to Merchant Partner according to the prevailing regulation, based on the performance.
- Continuously analyze market condition directly or analysing the report provided by Assistant Merchandiser to maintain the price competitiveness, availability of the featured or trending products and analyze every aspect of the ‘bestsellers’ (e.g. bestselling price points, colours, styles, etc.) to then take necessary steps to maximize the existing potential.
- Actively collect information and analyzing customers’ reaction to the existing products in order to take necessary action for the purpose of meeting the customers’ needs and wants.
- Drive and ensure the sales are according to target by evaluating and identifying existing potential to then actively suggesting and developing promo program with Content & Promotion Strategist and Program Developer External Manager as well ensuring the implementation with the Campaign Management Specialists, Content & Promotion Strategist and Creative Designer and evaluating the promo program implementation to identify the necessary steps which need to be taken.
- Maintain the product display in the offline event so that they are attractive and matching to the character of the category.
- Implement the system and procedures in accordance to the prevailing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Prepare and submit relevant reports
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org