Key Account Manager (Philippines)
About Our Client
We have been retained by a global automotive e-commerce company to look for Key Account Manager. They are the market leader in the auto-tech business.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business, communications or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in media sales and digital advertising.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
- Strong understanding of the advertising & automotive industry, including market trends & competitive landscape.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office / Google workplace
- Strong customer service orientation.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) – Media Sales will be responsible for driving revenue growth for the company by selling media to advertising agencies & OEMs.
The KAM will identify, develop and maintain relationships with key agency contacts & OEMs and ensure a deep understanding of their business needs, goals and Objectives.
The KAM will also work closely with internal teams to deliver on campaign objectives and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Drive revenue growth by selling media to advertising agencies & OEMs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key agency & OEM contacts.
- Identify agency needs and provide solutions that align with their business objectives.
- Work closely with internal teams to deliver on campaign objectives and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and competitive activities to maintain a competitive edge.
- Prepare and deliver proposals, presentations and contracts to clients.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Provide regular reports and updates to management on sales activities and pipeline.
- Manage and resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: -