Head of Project Management (Manila, Philippines) – INTL HR SOFTWARE COMPANY
About Our Client
We have been retained by a leading HR Technology platform company that expanding their business across Asia. Our client is the preferred technology partner of 500+ global enterprises with more than 1 million+ employees using their platform.
We encourage Project Manager with a strong background in Sales, Business Development, and HRMS to apply.
- Proficiency in Filipino is a must as this position will be based in Manila.
- Candidate must posses Bachelor’s degree in any related field ; MBA is preferred
- 5 – 10 years of experience in HR Transformation and Change Management or Human Capital Management Implementation roles or HR Consulting or HR Business Partner roles
- Strong understanding of Technology systems. Human Resource Management System (HRMS) system implementation and understanding would be preferred
- Excellent proficiency in Ms. Excel, Ms. Word, and Ms. PowerPoint
- Project Management; Familiarity with Project Management tools would be a plus
- Key behavioral traits: Agility, Analytical, Persistence and Ability to stretch
- Manage projects and deliver end to end implementation of the product with the client – starting from Business process mapping to User Acceptance testing and taking the customer live with the company in a defined timeline
- Analyze business requirements and design solutions covering various functional scenarios and prepare presentations for client demo
- Prepare the blueprint documents, functional specifications in the Business process mapping stage and assist with the complete solution to the client for client-specific use cases
- Coordinate with the Development team and superiors to define any change request from the client and solution for the client-specific use case
- Plan and lead meetings and working sessions effectively with both client and product development teams
- Provide Key User Training and support customer to ensure sign off at each milestone as per project plan
- Guide the client through the change management process and managing both internal and external expectations
- Provide support to the client throughout the Implementation and Post Go-live support phase (before handing over to Customer Success team)
- Map benefits delivered through the implementation of the company HRMS
- Prepare documentation to hand over the account to Customer Success team
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com