Head of Finance and Accounting
About Our Client
- At least 5+ years of experience in financial operations management
- Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges.
- Excellent analytical skills are required to identify risks and opportunities in the business.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia, and the ability to build cross-discipline relationships.
- Familiarity with agile work environment is preferred.
- Oversee day-to-day financial operations (including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll) with complete administration on a daily basis and timely financial closing on a monthly basis.
- Develop and set up systems and processes; create and establish SOPs for payments, accounting policy, employee expenses, partnerships, implementation, and financial reporting.
- Compile and prepare monthly financial reports, including P&L statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to serve regulatory and compliance needs (such as banks, regulatory bodies, and auditors).
- Develop, implement, and control financial and administrative processes and procedures (ensuring compliance and control).
- Manage the companys overall taxation affairs, including corporate tax, value-added tax, withholding tax, and customs duties.
- Ensure yearly tax planning, tax reporting, and tax compliance. This includes the formulation of tax policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant tax legislation.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: -