GM (Value Added Service) – Global Auto-Tech
About Our Client
We have been retained to place a Value Added Services General Manager for a global automotive tech company that has successfully transformed the used-vehicle market and pre-owned automobile industry into a streamlined & technology-driven marketplace with continuous innovations across all levels.
They are a fast-growing startup looking to expand in Indonesia.
Work Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Around 5 years experience in consumer financing with exposure to insurance / warranty;
- Good understanding of the Indonesian auto financing landscape;
- Relevant education and experience in consumer financing, hire-purchase loans, auto loans be it in OEMs/ dealers, banks/ NBFI, or auto insurance division of an insurance company;
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Experienced in negotiating and business planning;
- Strong analytical skills with data-driven approach in decision-making;
- Driven to continuously develop and run processes as efficiently as possible;
- Strong people skills and ability to collaborate with various stakeholders as well as apply cross-functional mindset;
- Can learn quickly and impart knowledge;
- Good leadership, hard working, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage 3 key verticals for the sales department (Consumer Finance, Insurance, and Warranty);
- Develop and maintain partnerships with banks and NBFIs to help provide hire purchase loans to prospective customers with low TAT;
- Work closely with the product team to develop consumer financing options that will be shown to customers on the website / app;
- Be the process owner for consumer financing for end-customers;
- Policy creation for providing financing, documents to be collected from customers and financiers, etc;
- Develop and maintain relationships with insurance brokers to provide a seamless experience of insurance buying for non-financing customers;
- Create the process for communication of insurance options to customers and ensuring purchase;
- Identify the right vendors to work with to provide Extended Warranty to customers;
- Coordinate with the chosen warranty partners to provide the best customer experience with low TAT for the customers;
- Work closely with refurbishment team to explore long-term partnerships for providing warranty through the existing workshop tie-ups;
- Hire team members across the 3 verticals as needed to efficiently manage the VAS processes;
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders from operations and sales to ensure the consumer financing, insurance and warranty processes are running smoothly.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com