Director of Fashion – LEADING LOCAL E-COMMERCE COMPANY
About Our Client
Our Client a Leading E-commerce Company in Indonesia with over a decade of experience in the sector and growing at a rapid scale is currently searching for a Director of Fashion Merchandising
This is an interesting opportunity for dynamic professionals, who are well-organized and analytical leaders of today to bring their experience for this role
The position reports directly to the CEO
- Must have 12-15 years experience in the fashion category with a local Indonesian company or foreign company with operations in Indonesia
- Strong merchandising skills with extensive fashion (men, women, sport) knowledge
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in any field
- Experience in e-commerce company is a highly preferred
- Proven track record of being an inspiring leader – experience in managing people, events, and processes.
- Expats are welcome to apply
- Lead fashion for Men, Women, and Sport
- Develop strategy through a deep expertise in quality, positioning, pricing, selection and product development for Category Product in Lifestyle Category.
- Through a core understanding of the e-commerce channel and cohesive product position, develop an guidance that meets goals for quality, mix margin & price.
- Develop a Category Management with well-defined category management practices, including category review managing quality, mix, margin and pricing and assortment optimization
- Coordination with Manager & Business Planner to drive sales and develop company strategy through a deep expertise in quality, positioning, pricing, selection and product development
- Identify opportunities to drive top line/revenue growth of the business by leveraging existing products and in conjunction with Business Planner in integrating customer behavior information into product and marketing efforts.
- Develop product marketing strategy together with Marketing Team’s to achieve
- market penetration and sales growth with a particular emphasis on customer acquisition and market demand generation.
- Working closely with Operations and Marketing team’s for engage direct and indirect customers to determine satisfaction on product and service delivery across all segments
- Create, manage and report on the annual sales plan.
- Leverage content, data and analytic integration opportunities to drive revenue and market share growth.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com