DIRECTOR OF DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIP – INTL ENTERTAINMENT/MEDIA COMPANY
About Our Client
Our client is a Ieading and pioneer of video-on-demand service provider across the globe with a worldwide impression across more than 22 nations.
- 10 – 15 years of relevant work experience in the area of allied industries.
- Experience of working in or with partners is essential.
- Postgraduate in Business Management is preferred.
- Proficient at business development, client servicing, and working with partners.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid, and collaborative environment.
- Self-driven and motivated and ability to work with internal teams across geographies.
- Flexible in approach with a versatile working style.
- Knowledge of digital marketing is required
- Become Brand Ambassador and Promoter of the company nationwide, with a focusing on growing its distribution
- Understand the market nuances and builds relationships with the distribution channels.
- Excellent working relationships with both the Middle and Top Management Cadre in the ecosystem.
- Liable for dealing with the partners in Indonesia.
- Set and manage revenue & go-to market expectations with the partners and extracting the best promotion commitments from the partners to guarantee an effective launch and take-up of the product.
- Provide inputs about the local market to the product team to guarantee adaptability to the country subscribers, localization for maximum adoption by the subscribers.
- Does product research and is aware of the market competition, provides recommendation and suggestions for product and content uptake programs.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org