Customer Experience (CX) Manager – ESports & Mobile Gaming
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest e-sports and mobile gaming platforms in Asia backed by prominent venture funds. They have over 40 games on their platform with multiple mainstream as well as indie game developers as their partners.
They’re looking to place a CX Manager for their Indonesia business.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Customer Excellence and agile project management;
- Bachelor’s degree in applied sciences, technology, or related field; Master’s degree is an advantage;
- Experience working in a startup with proven capability to be adaptable;
- Ability to build relationships and manage expectations and performance;
- Strong communication skills, must be fluent in English (verbal & written);
- Outstanding organization, time management, data analysis, prioritization skills, and a proven track record of handling multiple initiatives and work streams.
- Support operations team in identifying, verifying, analyzing, and implementing process improvement and process re-engineering opportunities;
- Provide technical and analytical support for process improvement initiatives;
- Develop process analysis and redesign to improve efficiency, lower costs, and improve CS quality;
- Facilitate the design and implementation of new or improved process models;
- Train and guide resources / assets in process improvement techniques;
- Manage and lead process team to achieve desired results;
- Assist in development of new process capabilities;
- Perform project management, analytics, and measures to ensure achievements are met and deliverables achieved;
- Coordinate with various teams to analyze project results and performance;
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional leads to oversee project scopes, plan resources and assets, maintain schedules, and facilitate communication;
- Organize and lead cross-functional project team meetings (agenda, scheduling, presentation, etc.);
- Identify resource constraints, risks, and conflicts with potential impact to project deliverables;
- Monitor delivery progress and determine whether the teams have the speed, skills, and tools to execute work according to the set project plans and continuously evaluate needs.
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com