COMMERCIAL HEAD – LEADING ECOMMERCE COMPANY (BASED IN CHINA)
About Our Client
Our client is Leading E-commerce Company in Indonesia with over a decade of experience in the sector and growing at a rapid scale. Currently they are looking for Commercial Head to open new market in China.
This is an interesting opportunity for dynamic professionals, who are well-organized and analytical leaders of today to bring their experience for this role
The position reports directly to the CEO
- 12-15 years working experience in the fashion category
- Experience in e-commerce company is a highly preferred
- Strong merchandising skills with extensive fashion (men, women, sport) knowledge
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in any field
- Proven track record of being an inspiring leader – experience in managing people, events, and processes.
- This position is open for all nationalities willing to be based in China
Commercial Head will lead strategy and tactical execution for all upcoming market development efforts, with an immediate focus on successful China entry, market development and near term business growth.
- Taking the lead on market positioning and launch strategy, contingency planning and execution, generation of relevant market and consumer insights and competitive intelligence, as well as development of additional market entry strategies and refinement of the new market development approach.
- Shaping market entry strategies, including defining how China should be positioned in each new market in order to win market share, delight customers and differentiate from direct and indirect competition.
- Lead the creation of dashboards and metrics to monitor market entry results, identify contingency triggers and action plans, continuously evaluate risks and opportunities, and proactively lead collective efforts to re-position and realign the business as needed to respond aggressively to market and competitive reactions.
- Partner closely and collaborating cross-functionally and leveraging appropriate resources across China and Indonesia enterprise will be critical to success.
- Establish and develop the comprehensive Merchant database based on the insight obtained by market survey and other data.
- Identify and recruit potential merchant/ new supplier according to the sub category you are accountable for, including negotiate trading term, margin, and other related matters.
- Proactively maintaining good relations with merchant partner/supplier, including responding and solving the issues faced by Merchant Partner/ supplier in order to ensure the beneficial relationship.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets
If You Wish To Apply Please send your CV to: email@example.com